Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Who's in there?

There are toys in my toilets....somewhere. The plumber could not get them out with his auger thingy and was going to pull the toilets (yes BOTH toilets have toys) and charge us $200 to fish out the toys. I said...umm....I think Monty can do it. The nice plumber did not charge me...and now Monty has a crappy job to do when he comes home. (pun intended...)

I'll let you know which toy(s) are lurking around in the toilet. Is it army men? Is it a truck? We will know soon enough....

1 comment:

Stacey said...

There must be some kind of unwritten rule that says all parents must replace toilets at least once. My kids dropped a baseball in there (perfect fit to get really stuck). And yes, that $100 figure sounds awfully familiar...so sorry its a double whammy for you!