Monday, January 21, 2008

Jesus bring the rain


Once again, I have stolen a video from a friend. My dear friend Paige, posted this on her new blog...(I highly recommend following her story, she's amazing) She has allowed God to move in her, and has been a witness to the fact that it is possible to praise God in the midst of heartbreak. I am greatful and humbled to call her friend.

I have walked through some dark times. I have some dear friends who are at this very moment, sorting through lifes mess. May our hearts desire echo that of the words in this song.


- Mercy Me Lyrics



http://www.paigeallison.blogspot.com/ Check Out Paiges Blog....

1 comment:

Paige said...

Thank you Connie for believing in me. You are a true blessing in my life and I thank you for being God's hands and feet in my life.