Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kids, Kids, Kids

This past week was filled with many little people. On Monday, I had the prividlege of watching my friend Keri's two kids, Anna and Bo. Anna is 3 and Bo is 1. My boys had so much fun with friends over. On Wednesday, my friend Jasmine and her husband were able to take a much needed trip to Arizona. We got to watch thier youngest three kids from Wednesday until Saturday. So yes, from Wednesday until Saturday I had 6 kids. JD 4, Caleb and Taylor 3, Gabby and Nate 1, and Isaah 6 months.

My house was crazy busy all week. It had it's crazy moments...but it was really a blessing to be able to have my friends kids in our home. It reminded me of my home, when I was a child. Growing up, our house was always the place where kids felt at home. I hope to continue that leagacy. I think we are off to a good start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a brave soul! 6 kids. The award for super nanny goes to you! Glad you have a toliet to use too! What a deal....did you get back any toys?