Friday, March 9, 2007

Lather, Rinse Repeat.....

Ugh. There are days that I feel like my life is on "lather rinse repeat mode" Get up, change kids diapers, feed kids, dress kids, make coffee, take shower, make lunch, put kids down for naps, laundry, vacuum, figure out what to cook for dinner, cook dinner, clean up, bathe kids, put kids to bed....repeat daily. I'm tired. I haven't had my hair cut since October. I feel old. I want to feel feminine..and not just like a Mom.

Sorry...I'm just a little cranky. I think I'll go to bed....and then get up...and change diapers....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, how that sounds soooo familiar!! I keep going day after day saying to myself, I'll finish all my housework, etc and then I'll do one of my hobbies (scrapbook, cross stitch, read) but that time for hobbies never comes??? Help!