Thursday, November 8, 2007

Please Pray for Sarah Today


Today is surgery day for Sarah Beth. (She is having surgery on her brain) She's scheduled for 2pm. We are certain of God's presence with her and we trust Him completely with her life. He knows how this will all play out. Nothing can touch her that He will not be with her through.


Please pray for her peace, strength, and safe-keeping.

Please pray for her surgeon and all of the O.R. staff.

Please pray for her parents, mark and kathleen; her brothers, jeremy and jason; and for the rest of us who are her family.

Please pray for the many friends of hers as well.

But, most of all, please please please pray for this precious girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I said a prayer for her! I love that we can pray for people we don't even know.
....nice picture, by the way!!! Isn't it great? I wanted a picture of a keyboard and a pen and a cup of coffee...thanks to google, I found it the other day :)

Dina said...

Hi, I stubbled ( by the grace of God ) onto your blog. I love people who love God, and I read your post and moved by each one. I don't know who this girl is but I called my 3 (almost 4 yr.old) in the room...showed her the girls picture and said "she's having surgery, and we need to pray for her". She grabbed my hand & her Dad's and LEAD the prayer. "Dear God, please bless the girl who is sad, and make her not sad,and all BETTER...IN JESUS NAME AMEN!" so PLEASE know that were thinking of Sarah!!! Angels are covering her!!