Thursday, April 10, 2008

News

I just got off the phone with my parents. My Grandma was just taken to the emergency room with heart related pain. My Grandma is 90 years old and lives alone in a small town in Nebraska. Grandma is one of the most Godly people I know. She and I have been so close through the years. I know that she would want nothing more than to go home to be with Jesus. I long for her to be with the saviour whom she has served faithfully for over 7 1/2 decades. However, if this is the beginning of the end for her, my heart trembles and tears flow freely as I try to imagine my life without her. She has always been a phone call away, and I know that many things that have occurred in my life are a direct result of her faithful prayers. Anyway, if you could send up a prayer for her, for us, it would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'll be praying for her and you Connie. Keep us posted.

leigh ann said...

any update connie?

Alysa said...

Connie,
So sorry to hear about your Grandma - just now reading this from last week. Will begin praying now.