Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Living the Dream





Well, it seems like the boys are on the rebound. After Calebs ordeal, JD got sick for a couple of days. I'm so done with fevers and sickness. Thanks for your prayers. It's great to see them up and around and being the crazy boys they are.


Yesterday, Caleb had fun with eggs. Unfortunately, he had fun with them on the freshly mopped kitchen floor. He got in a bit of trouble, and I made him clean them up. I did manage to snap a few pictures of the mess. I know someday, when the boys are older, I will miss these days. However, at the moment, it can be a bit annoying! (Funny...but annoying)


Monty built a tree house for the boys. They LOVE it. JD ate his lunch up there yesterday. I think he'd sleep in it if we let him. Our back yard is coming together to be a fun backyard for the boys. I'm so glad its warm outside and we can let the boys play.


I'm so grateful for my life. I may be exhausted, and I worn out at times. But I wouldn't trade it. I remember when I was single and wondered if I would ever get married and have kids. I longed for the day when I could spend time raising children and taking care of my husband. I now have this dream as a reality. I need to remember that I am living smack in the middle of my dream...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I too am living smack in the middle of my nightma....oh, I mean dream!!! I hear what you're saying ;)

Jenni said...

Me too sista!