Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Back


Well...after 8 days of what the doctor diagnosed as " The Flu, Bronchitis and and advanced sinus infection", I'm now on the mend and able to complete full sentences. Sheesh...that was not fun.

It was absolutely gorgeous here in Tulsa. The boys got to run around outside and PLAY PLAY PLAY. I didn't think I was ready for spring yet, but after a day like today...bring it on! I love sending the boys out back to just be boys. I love that they come in smelling like sand and dirt. I love that they are noisy out there. I love hearing thier laughter float in through the open windows. I also love that they fall asleep by 7:30 PM after a day in the sun!




Caleb insisted on wearing goggles in the tub!






Here's Nate Getting Cleaned up!

3 comments:

My Daily Circus said...

so glad you are better!!!

Sarah said...

Welcome back to the land of the living!

Alysa said...

i'm recovering from a sinus infection, too - so glad you're on the mend - i'm getting better every day! -a-