Saturday, March 8, 2008

Watch out Girls...

So...I think JD is going to be a little heart breaker someday. I had just taken a shower and gotten ready for the day. I came out to the living room and began playing with Thomas the Tank Engine trains with JD on the floor. The conversation we had is as follows:

JD: "Mommy...you smell beautiful..."

Me: " Thank you JD, that was really nice of you to say. Where did that comment come from?

JD "It came from my heart...."


We can all say a collective ..."Awww...how cute..."
Watch out girls...my boy is a sweetheart...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang! And how old is he?

Anonymous said...

Much coolness, now i can blogroll your site and stalk you as well!

My Daily Circus said...

did you get my email? I sent one to you and had copied it to keri and sarah...theres came back to me. Our email server is sometimes a little weird. If you got it can you forward it to them, hope we can get together soon! Tam