Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jesus gave me lunch today

I got free lunch at Chipotle today. Their grand opening is tomorrow. I drove past today, in the vain hopes that it would somehow be open to the public. To my surprise, I saw multiple people in the restaurant eating lunch. I thought to myself... "Self, if they are eating there, you can too" So I pulled my car in, parked and marched through the door. Today, was a training day. They were serving food for FREE. Yes, you read that right. FREE. I got my favorite menu item (Soft tacos fixed like a fajita burrito...the Chipotle going readers know what that entails) I sat down and enjoyed every free bite. Yes...Jesus loves me!

4 comments:

My Daily Circus said...

shut up! God is good! I am way into those kind of blessings from above! It's like Jesus looks over at you and winks " I knew you would like it"! PS did you get my email..I can't Tues...but am up for meeting at Chipotle next Thursday?

leigh ann said...

so are you still going thursday after your eye-brow yanking?

Keri said...

And I wanted to try it soooooooooo bad....but I was fighting the wallet and my "back on the wagon" diet. I lost 3.4 this week! Anyhow, how did the hair turn out? Thinking of you!
Love ya

Unknown said...

I'm double excited for you because you both got to eat Chipotle and it was free! Ours should be opening soon too :)