Sunday, October 21, 2007

Can't Wait


This week is going to be great! The boys go back to school on Tuesday and Thursday. On Thursday I'm getting my hair cut, colored and my eyebrows waxed. On Friday, weather permitting...we are going to the zoo. Saturday, we are hopefully going to the airshow in Muskogee.


However, the two things I'm most excited about....are MONTY GETS HOME on Saturday evening...and on Friday...my favorite restaurant in the WHOLE WORLD opens up here in Tulsa. On Friday I'm driving over to Chipotle....and I'm going to be in Heaven. Anyone in Tulsa care to join me ?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through facebook. It's great to see you on here and there :) or anywhere...I had to say it, since we are in the throws of motherhood!!! I'll check in here once in awhile!