Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And Miles to Go Before I Sleep....

For those of you who don't know...since Monty's been gone, I've been putting myself through my own "boot camp". After having 3 kids in 3 years....several moves and honestly, just not taking care of myself...I decided to make some changes while Monty was gone. Since he left, I've lost 18 pounds. I've been exercising 5 times a week too. When I started, I was walking a 20 minute mile on our treadmill. I just got off the treadmill...and I finished a mile in 12 minutes! I'm very gross and sweaty right now, and my legs feel like rubber...but I am so excited about shaving 8 minutes off my mile in 5 weeks! I'm hoping to loose 2 more pounds before Monty gets home...then I will have lost 20 pounds while he was gone! Keep praying for me....it's not easy for me! But, I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Paige said...

You go girl!

My Daily Circus said...

Hats off.....standing ovation!!!! Seriously, now you really need some new clothes....I have 2 bags. Maybe you want some???Good work girl!tammy h