Monday, September 24, 2007

My Little Evangelist

Today, I had the pleasure of taking my three boys to two different doctors offices. This is not normally something I enjoy. However, today, JD made the whole trip worth it. It was at our second office visit. He was in the little partitioned off area, playing with toys. There were three other boys in there playing. They were all older than he was. JD said... "Hey guys...sit down for a minute. I have to tell you something. " I peeked in there to see what he had to say. Remarkably, the other boys sat down. JD took a deep breath and said... "Guys, I want to tell you about Jesus. Jesus came down from heaven (pronounced "He-ben) to the earth (Erf). He died on the cross for our sins. He raised from the dead and went back to He-ben. So, you have to believe in Jesus so you can go to he-ben. " Then he said "That's All"... and they continued to play.
I was dumbfounded and humbled. What pure faith...out of the mouth of babes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are the BEST moments!

Rachel said...

That is so awesome and such a very PROUD moment!!