Tuesday, September 18, 2007

8 Funny Things

So, I've been informed that my blog has made the occasional person shed tears. So....I am going to share 10 funny moments from today....

1) Nathan and I were at the deli counter picking up lunch meat today. I was wearing a v-neck shirt...Nathan pulled it down and the Deli counter guy saw more than chicken breasts today....

2) JD told me that he listened to his teacher at MDO today, and was only a "little bit naughty".

3) Caleb stole all of JD's chicken nuggets while he thought nobody was watching.

4) I got into my shower this morning and stepped on a plastic dinosaur... (thanks JD)

5) JD hurt his foot at MDO today. It truly is sore. However, it gets unbearably sore when I ask him to do something

6) Caleb took his pants off several times at MDO.

7) JD and Caleb had a self proclaimed "tickle-hug" match.

8) Nathan crawled under a couch and got stuck.

So....that's about it. Maybe not "huge" laughs. But, hopefully I got a few smiles :)

3 comments:

Keri said...

Okay, number 6 got me, because I have witnessed this little guy and his love of taking of his clothes. So, I can fully imagine him doing it at MDO! Thanks - you funny girl!

Christie said...

Hi there! I will tell my hubby, Jason, to tell your hubby that we are talking! It looks like you've got your hands full, much like mine are! Look forward to talking in the future!

Kacey said...

there were huge laughs :)