Thursday, May 1, 2008

Realization

Over the past few days I have embarked on the journey of closet cleaning/ clothes sorting. It's time to break out the summer clothing and pack up the winter clothing. I do the "closet shuffle" moving clothing from JD's closet to Calebs, Calebs to Nate. It dawned on me as I sat in a pile of 12Month clothing that is to small for Nate, that I have no other child to hand these clothes down to. I know God has completed our family. I know that I am not meant to have anymore children (a seriously ruptured uterus and two c-sections will do that). Even still, there was a twinge of sadness as I packed up these outfits that all three of my boys have worn. It was yet another reminder that they don't stay small. They are growing up....all to quickly

JD's First week at Home


Caleb weighing in at barely 5lbs and 6 weeks old


Little Nathan in the Hospital

1 comment:

Unknown said...

People keep saying it goes so fast and they grow up so quickly, but I haven't thought that this whole time. Now, seeing these teeny tiny boys, I do have to say it goes by pretty fast :)
Thanks for sharing!